Reservations and Availability.
To make a reservation just click on the "Make a Reservation" link/button on each page of our website, located under the main photo at the top of the page. Our online Real Time Calendar is always updated & accurate.
We require that you reserve your room with a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
A $100 deposit will may be charged to your credit card at the time of the reservation, which will be applied to your balance, it is non-refundable.
You can, however, pay for the remainder of your stay using cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, corporate check, BedandBreakfast.com or BnBFinder.com gift certificates.
Note: As of March 31, 2008, we will no longer accept "Rosemark Haven" gift cards. You may check availability and make your reservations on line by clicking on the "Check Rates & Availability" link below, or anywhere you see it on our website.
We honor the www.BnBFinder.com and www.BedandBreakfast.com Gift Certificates and cards.
We have numerous options available to enhance your stay at Rosemark, when reserving online just select the item(s) and we will take care of the rest.
Reservation Policy Information
- Cancellation: Once the reservation is made a $100 deposit may be charged and is non-refundable regardless of circumstances. If you cancel more than 14 days out from your arrival date, the $100.00 will be charged to your credit card used to hold your room(s). For cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the reservation the full charge of the reserved stay will be charged regardless of circumstances. Note: Whole house rentals need to provide a two month notice for cancellation. Less than 60 days notice will result in a charge equal to the cost of the reserved rooms. (Note: Weekends are defined as Friday & Saturday.)
- Holidays & Festivals include: New Year's Eve/Day, Presidents & Valentine's Day, Kentucky Derby Week, Memorial Day, 3rd to 5th of July, Labor Day, Int'l Bourbon Festival, FEI World Equestrian Events, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Day. These days are charged the normal weekend rate even if they fall on a weekday, and may be charged a premium and special rate packages do not apply.
- Rosemark Haven has a strict No-Open Flame policy. No smoking or burning of candles is allowed in any of the buildings. Violation of this policy will result in a $150 fee, whether or not there is any resulting damage. If any damage is done to the property by smoke or fire, or caused by violation of this policy, you will also be held 100% liable for the full restoration of the damaged property to conditions as close as possible to the condition before the damage and in accordance with the stipulations provided by the National Register of Historic Places. The means of restoration will be determined by professional contractors chosen by Rosemark Haven and approved to work on historic facilities.
- All overnight guests of Rosemark must be at least 18 years of age if not accompanied by an adult. We do allow children 16 years of age and older if accompanied by an adult. No pets are allowed.
- Check ins: We are B&B not a hotel and do not have a staffed front desk. Standard check-in is from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. If you desire an early check-in, please check with us ahead of time as this may or may not be possible. (a $20 early check-in fee may apply). After 6 PM a late check in fee will be added for those late arrivals not pre-arranged. Additionally, after 6 PM your room may be listed as available for other potential guests if you have not notified us that you will be late. Please no check-ins after 9:00 PM.
- Due to our liquor license requirements alcohol may NOT be brought into our facility for consumption (packaged/unopened is okay). We do sell a variety of wine and beer due to our restaurant. A violation of this policy (law) will result in a $50 fee and possible room loss.
- Any personal items left behind that need to be mailed back to a guest are subject to a $10 handling fee in addition to any shipping charges so please check your room carefully when you leave.